Friday 1 February 2013

#FEELFABFEB & Wild Child!

Hey guys! 
So it's the first of February, can you believe it?! This morning i was sent my #FEELFABFEB workout calendar from Cassey @ Blogilates. It looks amazing and i am going to try my hardest to follow the whole thing! I am sure this is going to really change my body and be a challenge so i'm looking forward to it and wanted to share it with you!


If you want to get on board and challenge yourself, get on Cassey's blog and subscribe to get your calendar sent to you! Mine is printed off and ready to go! 
LET ME KNOW IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS TOO! 
It will be great to help each other and good for motivation, i'm SO excited! 
I will be tweeting/instagraming when i have done my workouts so follow me along!
 My twitter is @kerrymarie and Instagram is kerrymarie3

Before i read my emails, i had already done Tone It Ups Wild Child which i LOVED!


 I didn't do the hula hopping or the extra dance break to a song as i was in a bit of rush to get to my mums for lunch and had to get Sienna ready! But it was a great easy, quick sweat session!  
Tonight i will do my first day of #FEELFABFEB! Today is abs and core and i just know it's going to kill me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...