Tuesday 3 January 2012

First day detox!

It didn't go quite to plan today! I didn't eat that badly but i didn't get a work out in or a healthy food shop. I had the doctors straight after work and they were running late so i didn't get in until around half 7. I then had to cook and do the chores! The kitchen was a bit of a mess!
I'm not going to document what i eat everyday but to start with i will so i can keep myself in check! And also help anyone else that is thinking of 'detoxing'!

Breakfast;

Fat free greek yogurt, handful of mixed berries, sprinkling of oats, drizzle of agave nectar.

Morning snack;

2 sqs of the darkest chocolate.

Lunch;

was Tesco Moroccan chicken couscous salad. I forgot to snap a picture but i did the ingredients. Not the 'cleanest' thing to eat but better than what i normally have! Also, it was delicious!

Afternoon snack;

4 dried apricots.

Dinner;

1 skinless chicken piece, 1/2 salmon fishcake, steamed veg and basmati rice.



I was going to get some salmon fillets and brown rice but i didn't have time as the traffic was so bad and i had to get to the doctors! This was second best and it had to do.

I managed to drink 1 cup of water and lemon this morning, then 1.5 litres throughout the day and a couple green teas.

I think i've done all right except the exercise, but tomorrow i finish work at 5 and can come straight home so i will do a workout then! I haven't felt to hungry either which is a plus!



How are your new years resolutions going?




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...