Thursday 17 January 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!

I love reading these posts and seeing what people eat, it helps me get inspiration when i'm feeling bored of what we're eating. It's also helpful to see exactly what people eat in a day, when you're trying to be healthy and loose weight, so i thought i would share mine!




1. Coffee & Soya milk whilst settling Sienna so i can have breakfast.
2. Wholewheat toast with peanut butter, sliced banana, cinnamon and honey. Green tea.
3. Cheese and red grapes. Water.
4. Ham & new potato salad; left over new potatoes, 4 slices ham, peas, green beans and light mayo.
5. Vanilla protein shake.  
6. Spaghetti bolognese with wholewheat spaghetti & lean meat.


I also drink lots of water and green tea throughout the day!
That's all i have for my first WIAW! If you have participated leave your links below :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...